Meeting of the project titled “Water Energy Food Nexus (WEFN) through Solar-Green House Based Hydroponic Solution with Android Mobile Application of Vegetable Market for Rural farmers and Urban Users” was organized at Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology (UCOST), Vigyan Dham, Jhajra, on 25th and 26th July, 2022. In the meeting, discussions and inspection of whole solar greenhouse hydroponic setup was carried out by the expert members of the project. The committee inspected the solar panel including mister, water channels, storage tank, media tank, pH & EC meter, cooler & cooling pads, growing light, heater, screen 1 & screen 2, NFT, Dutch bucket, power system for solar panel, water supply, HEPA filter and measurement of whole unit etc.
Following officials/ researchers were present in the meeting-
- Dr Ashutosh Mishra, Sr. Scientific Officer, UCOST, Co-PI WEFN-Project
- Dr S. B. Tripathi Associate Professor, TERI-SAS, PI-WEFN Project
- Dr Vinay S. P. Sinha, Associate Professor, TERI-SAS, New Delhi, Co-PI WEFN-Project
- Dr Prashant Singh, Associate Professor, DAV (PG) College, Co-PI WEFN-Project
- Er Ayush Joshi, WIT, UTU, Dehradun
- Dr Jagbir Aswal, Scientific Assistant, UCOST
- Dr Tushar Anthwal, RA-WEFN, UCOST, Dehradun
- Kanchan Dobhal, Scientific Officer, UCOST, Dehradun.
- Vaishali Sharma, JRF-WEFN, UCOST, Dehradun
- Urmila Ghildiyal, Technical Assistant-WEFN, UCOST, Dehradun
- Narendra Jassal, UCOST, Dehradun