Project advisory committee of the project “Centre of Excellence on Forest Based Livelihood in Uttarakhand- A Pilot Study” was organized at Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology (UCOST), Vigyan Dham, Jhajra under the chairmanship of Shri S.T.S. Lepcha , Chairman of PAC , IFS (Retd.), Ex-Principal Chief Conservator of Forests , Dehradun , on 28th June 2022, Time- 11:30 a.m. Activities of CoE and future roadmap of centre were discussed in the meeting. The meeting was attended by CoE Team.
Following UCOST officials, were present in the meeting:
- Shri S.T.S. Lepcha, Chairman of Project Advisory Committee (PAC), IFS (Retd.), Ex-Principal Chief Conservator of Forests, Dehradun.
- Dr Ashutosh Mishra, Sr. Scientific Officer, UCOST, Member secretary, Co-PI CoE-Project
- Dr I.D.Bhatt, Scientist-F, G.B.Pant National Institute of Himalayan Environment (NIHE), Almora
- Prof Uma Melkania (Retd.) ,G.B.Pant University of Agriculture & Technology , Pantnagar
- Shri Jagdamba Prasad , Representative from HARC
- Dr B.P. Tamta, Scientist-E, NWFP Division, Forest Research Institute, Dehradun
- Shri Raman Nautiyal, Scientist & Statistical expert
- Shri Ramesh Chandra, IFS, CCF-NTFP, Dehradun
- Shri Narendra Singh Parihar , (NIHE) Kosi Almora.
- Dr Rommila Chandra – Scientific Officer, UCOST, In-Charge CoE-Project.
- Ms Monika , Senior Scientist , CoE , UCOST, Dehradun
- Mr Siddharth Napalchyal ,Scientist CoE, UCOST, Dehradun